I wonder if it is normal for bloggers to talk out loud to themselves while writing and thinking of a post? Because that seems to be my style as of now.
ok, here we go...
If you're reading this I'd like to welcome you to a wonderful experience we're going to take together which will involve me learning the dynamics of blogging and writing to no one in particular since I am feeling slightly intimidated and judged at the moment, so please bear with me during this process.
I hope that this blog will be a book review type outlet, but I get the feeling that I will be talking about myself most of the time, because I like to do that too as a favorite pastime.
We'll see how this goes...
*shout-out to ksloss for being my first "follower,"
I guess that means you'll always be my number 1
yeah #1. i'm very excited to have another blog to read. :)
ReplyDelete