I meant to mention this earlier:
"The only reason you are reading my blog is because I have an internship in Dc and in reality I may just spend my days getting coffee and doing mindless tasks. But my life is still better than yours because I'm in Dc and you are in Iowa." ** - Kelsey**Note: Allison Hughes does not share the same views as Kelsey. Allison does not think her life is better than anyone's life that resides in the great state of Iowa. Allison would also like to believe that her (6ish) readers are reading her blog not just because she has an internship but because they find her commentary and blogs delightful.
I do think you need to post a little more regularly though...
ReplyDeleteactually i think you're an awesome writer! :) are you on twitter? i'm moving to DC for an internship too
ReplyDeletei'm just secretly jealous. lol
ReplyDelete