Happy Thursday.
my favorite day.
I've had a world-wind kind of time lately, settling into my new apartment, settling into my new job, busy weekends ... I'm sure you all know the life and the excuses.
But to be honest also, nothing's been THAT new or exciting with my life that is cause for a post or an update.
I went to Las Vegas for my cousin's 30th Birthday. That was pretty incredible. I discovered that I like roulette but at the same time gambling intimidates me, or at least my frugal Jewish side of me, and I'd rather hoard my chips most of the time than put them at risk or into action. Overall Vegas is a strange place, I definitely understand the temptations and why it's considered an adult playground. I'd go back though.
I'm waiting anxiously for a pair of boots from DSW to be delivered ... kind of worried that they'll never show up.
I need Halloween ideas. That's basically my biggest concern right now.... I will gladly take suggestions???
Currently Reading: Eating Animals

I STRONGLY recommend his other two books, especially Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
It.Was.Amazing.
Currently Listening: anything by Peter Bjorn and John - you all might be familiar with this one "Young Folks"
Peace & <3
A
No comments:
Post a Comment