I just watched Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" music video and I have many problems with it
(I would put the youtube video on here but I don't know how to do that beside linking)
Problem #1: When it comes to a song that has specific lyrics, I'm upset that Miley doesn't act out those specific words ... "I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan" I actually wanted to see Miley getting off a plane in a cardigan =(
Problem #2: Why do they keep showing her shoes? When she says "Kicks" in the song I thought she meant gym shoes like converse or something cool and punky like that ... and I wanted to see stilletos
Problem #3: I didn't know what the thing was in her hand but it's an old-school microphone...but not knowing for that second or two bothered me
Problem #4: She keeps playing with her hair and does a sexy-type dance, it's annoying
Problem #5: She is wearing hella-short shorts, and showing a lot of chest cleavage. It's like choose honey, show off one or the other. Be classy. In one shot I thought I could see up her shorts
Problem #6: Too much American pride ... the flashing American flag bothers me, what is this a country song? (even though I have US pride and I like country music) ... again my issue with the song, why didn't Miley just say Party in LA instead of USA?
Problem #7: Similar to problem #4, her dancing. Alittle too scandalous for her general fan-base. Sometimes it upsets my how hypocritical she is
bottom line: I love the song!!! Don't like the music video.
I think this is because I like to hear Miley (or Hannah, depending on the song) sing but I don't like seeing her because I'm more or less probably secretly envious of her fame and fortune and talent =(
How to insert a video...
ReplyDeleteWhen you go to youtube and to the video you want on the right of the video there is something that says 'url' and then a link and then something under it that says 'embed.' You copy the embed info. Then you go to write a new post. On the top of the brown box you'll see that 'compose' is clicked on. Click on 'edit html' right beside 'compose.' Then paste the embed info there. Click back on compose and your video should show up.
Good thing you have the Sloss' sisters looking out for you :)
the video isn't up anymore... but i imagine after i see it i will have the same problem.
ReplyDeleteplus i love that kaci is helping you out with your blog.