I just got a new phone, a blackberry tour (goodbye chocolate) and I'm in love with it. It's still going to take me awhile to get use to all it's crazy gidgets that it has, but so far so good.
Now I can twitter more frequently (yay!)
I love that the new season of fall tv shows are starting to pick up this week...I mean it's a monday and I have so many options: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Greek. I'm giddy with OMG excitement...oh maybe I'll write little reviews of the shows?!
Not to mention I'm uber excited for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you haven't seen an episode then I must insist that you watch one (or more) online. They are funny. I just discovered this on Saturday night when I was recovering from a long day of drinking. *caution: It is kind of dark humor ... but we're all mature adults, we can handle it.
I love my Pandora Radio stations, specifcally the one labeled 'Backstreet Boys', I'm never disappointed. It plays one good boy band hit after another, basically I'm in heaven.
I love that a good majority of people's status' last night were against Kanye West and for Taylor Swift...I have so much T.Swift love it's insane (even though I do love Kanye, he's just a conceieted dbag sometimes)
...hmm, interesting how all my 'loves' are tv-radio-celebrity-media related.
I have no life.
i love that you have favorite tv shows. after the gossip girl episode steph was made that you weren't there to talk about it.
ReplyDelete