Monday, February 8, 2010

another snow day -- but no snow

Work was canceled today... because if the Federal Government is closed we're closed.
It's ok, I would hate me too if I was you.

Especially since it has not been snowing since 5pm on Saturday.
It's Monday morning.
It really does amaze me how I live in the district that runs the country yet they can't even manage almost 70 square miles of land properly. Come on DC get your ducks in a row.

On a brighter note ... the Saints won the Superbowl !! And Kim Kardashian was there.

But more importantly were the commercials.

My favorites:
Betty White's Snickers commercial.



The Doritos commercial - "keep your hands off my momma and off my Doritos" so cute.



Anyone else disappointed with the Tebow commercial? After all the hype I seriously was expecting TT's mom to say more or less to the effect "I am glad I didn't have an abortion" but she didn't and the commercial was very tame. Watch here in case you missed it:





CBS' DC feed played a political ad criticizing U.S. debt; featuring school children saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the Chinese government. Read an article about it here. And watch it here:





Very interesting stuff.

Well I'm going to enjoy my day off ...


PEACE

1 comment: