Monday, July 5, 2010

5. Don't Harbor a Grudge

"Holding on to anger, resentment, and hostility hurts you, psychologically, emotionally, and physically. Even if the inciting incident happened only yesterday, the person you are mad at may not even remember the incident, so what's the point? Don't give over your power to have positivity in your life to harbor a grudge. Find a way to move past it. Take extremely good care of yourself, loving and respecting yourself enough to ensure that you don't flounder but rather flourish."


welp, I guess that's the world's way of telling me I shouldn't hold a grudge against "Kara."
I'm officially moving on from it.
BAM. done.

As to yesterday's "Change One of My Faults"
My faults: being a klepto/liar
My most incriminating character flaws, I admit it.
... I need to change that before karma decides to kick in a bite me in the butt.
Not to mention, it doesn't translate well in my positive - live happy lifestyle.
It's really the opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish here.

1 comment:

  1. look at you updating your blog like everyday... i'm excited!

    ReplyDelete