Sunday, July 4, 2010

H.A.P.P.Y. 4th

You are kind of cordially invited
to a celebratory cookout
in honor of Lady Liberty
a French Street production
You Taste Like a Burger:
Wet Hot D.C. Summer
Meats will be grilled. Crudités will be dippèd.
Beer will hopefully be colder than body temperature.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
920 French Street, N.W.
from 2:00 PM


For those who have not seen Wet Hot American Summer - go see it !! and for those who have, I hope you got the "You Taste Like a Burger" reference, if not,
here it is for your viewing enjoyment:




I hope everyone has a good
Independence Day!!

~

as to yesterday's Lavenders, I did NOT buy any, but I walked through a garden and a flower store, looking for some, didn't find any - but it was so peaceful, and when I came home we had gotten fresh new flowers from our neighbor - so mission still accomplished.

Today:

4. Change One of Your Faults
Choose to fix what you don't like about yourself...Pick one you would like to change or eliminate. Take time to do a little self-examination with complete honesty.

I'm going to really have to think about this one: Not be so gossipy, procrastinate, selfish....? hmm, we shall see.

~be Happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment